Gail Brodie Para-Athletics Trials
GAIL BRODIE PARA-ATHLETICS TRIALS
2023 PARA-ATHLETICS TRIALS MUST BE NOMINATED ONLINE BEFORE 24th JULY
NO NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY!
Gail Brodie Para-Athletics Trial (previously named Invitational) is for athletes who wish to compete at Queensland Schools State Athletic Championships. Students need to meet qualifying standards for the event and be classified for their disability to be eligible to compete at the State Championships.
Please click here to complete the Gail Brodie Para Athletic Trials registration form.
Athletes need to be classified prior to the Challenge Games Classification Information Para-athletics
- Sport Inclusion Australia
- Complete Athlete Registration and national Eligibility Application Form – send to 4 Lowry Place Benalla Victoria 3672 or email email@example.com (will take about 4 weeks)
- Athletics Australia > Get Involved > Diversity and Inclusion > Intellectual Impairment or Autism
- Australian Paralympic Committee
- Required assessment with APC Certified VI classifier
- Either face to face assessment or submit provisional classification application – send to Australian Paralympic Committee – Classification Services, PO Box 596, Sydney markets NSW 2129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics Australia > Get Involved > Diversity and Inclusion > Vision Impairment
- Apply to Deaf Sport Australia
- Require Hearing test and an audiogram
- Complete online Classification Form and upload Audiogram http://deafsports.org.au/classification/
- Athletics Australia > Get Involved > Diversity and Inclusion > Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Athletics Australia
- Register for National Classification
- Athletics Australia > Get Involved > Diversity and Inclusion > Physical Impairment
- Transplant Australia
- Transplant classification application form
- Athletics Australia > Get Involved > Diversity and Inclusion
Classification for Para-Athletics is very different to verification in the state’s school system.
If you have any questions please contact:-
Brad Taylor 0439248608 Brad.email@example.com
ANQ: 07 47214998 firstname.lastname@example.org